Thursday, November 29, 2007

Better Than My Birthday

I know I haven't blogged about my birthday, and I will... but I don't like thinking about being another year older! ;) So... instead of dwelling on that I thought you would like to see what Bryant and the kids were up to when I was out the other day... lol... take a look at them!!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9632175106


I'll blog about my birthday later tonight so you can all hear about how super it was and what my awesome hubby got me!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Well it was well worth entereing the address 3 times since it kept freezing on me! That was hilarious! Vanni's face was SO funny since he was doing all these silly dances and keeping a straight face, you know? That is such a cute idea! I am going to copy you! SOrry, it's too funny not to copy!