Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper!






The mornings are always really crazy around here trying to get all the kids ready, fed, and out the door on time. This morning after all the craziness of getting Andy and Nati to school I was trying to get the kitchen cleaned when Vanni came in and said, "I help you Mama". Sure enough he went over to the dishwasher and started handing me all of the clean plates then as he was pulling out the silverware he would tell me "fork, spoon, knife" so that I could make sure to get it right! lol. The cutest thing was when he went and got a folding chair pulled it up to the sink and started WASHING the dishes! He totally got into it, got out the scrubby, the soap, the works! He even put a little elbow into a dirty pot! It was sooo cute! When the dishes were all done (don't worry, he saved the knives for me!) he got the sponge and wiped the table. What a little man! It was for sure the highlight of my day!

3 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

That is SO precious. Look, all your hard work IS paying off!! I think it shows how awesome of a mom you really are!!!!

Pure Images said...

That is awesome! Yay Vanni!

Brittany said...

Oh the help a man can really do if he only tried! Good job Vanni! Learning early! You will make some girl really happy one day!