Monday, November 12, 2007

Long Week Ahead!


I'm totally not into this week at all. It's going to be really stressful and I'm already feelin it. Bryant has a trip to San Fran this week, he leaves at 5am tomorrow and won't be back until like 9pm on Friday... I'm so sad. I didn't really get to spend much time with him today because he worked and the kids and I decided to finally use those passes we got to the Zoo (ya, we've had an annual pass for 7 months and used it for the 2nd time today... lol) and went with my sis and her kids. So basically I'm not going to see Bryant at all this week. What makes Bryant being gone even harder is my parents are in Utah because Summer is having her baby next week so I'm literally all by myself. It's not as bad when my parents are right behind me to help out, you know?
What else about this week besides having all 3 kids, our dog and my parents dog by myself? Oh, ya... Thanksgiving dinner is at my house this year and I don't have anything except cranberry sauce. lol. Not to mention Saturday I am doing a 5k breast cancer walk with Jess... though by that time it'll probably be the most relaxing moment of my week! :)
Most stressful moment of the week happened at like 7:58 tonight when I found out that Prison Break won't be on again until January 14th! You can't leave me hanging like that, it's just not fair!!!
But....to leave on a happy moment, a week from tomorrow (November 20th) I will have a new nephew! And look how cute his Mommy and big sister look!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Summer does look cute! A little uncomfortable, which is to be expected, but she does look cute. Ok, I don't know how you feel about this, but I had some REALLY tasty squash risotto, and homemade pumpkin cheesecake with gingerbread crust today at our playgroup potluck. I will be getting the recipes soon. If you want them, I can forward them on. SO TASTY and the girl said they were both really easy to make. Especially the cheesecake. Want em?