Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!






My kids had so much fun trick or treating with their cousin Makenzy! Before they were dressed we enjoyed some yummy potato soup (it was yummy cause I made it!) and the kids could hardly contain their excitement! After dinner we got ready quick and went around the neighborhood getting lots of good candy! It was a long night, and the kids went to bed right as soon as we got home!
They looked so cute in their costumes! I think the funniest part of the night was when Vanni went to a door and when no one answered he yelled "open up!" It was super funny! They loved running up and down the streets and having everyone tell them how cute they looked! The highlight of their night was going to Papa and Grammy's and getting a special Halloween treat and some popcorn!
It was so fun watching my kids enjoy themselves and just be kids!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

They all look super cute. Nati looks so pretty!! I am gld they had so much fun. Isn't it just pure bliss seeing your kids have fun together?

B said...

Halloween was LOTS of fun.... that is all I am going to say. The scary dragon might eat me if I say too much.