Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Heart Will Heal....


I have no comment on the following story that I read when I was just trying to check my email today. My heart stopped beating. My former love has moved on. Though I am madly in love with my husband, this news was still a shock to my system.


Matthew McConaughey is going to be a dad. The actor's publicist Alan Nierob told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the actor and his girlfriend, Brazilian model Camila Alves, are expecting a baby. McConaughey is excited, Nierob said.

"Got some blessed news," the onetime Sexiest Man Alive posted in his online journal Tuesday. "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together. It's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far. We are stoked and wowed by this miracle of creation and this gift from God, and so excited for the adventure that will come in raising this child, being a mother and a father and shepherding him or her through this life."

McConaughey goes on to say, "Wish us the best, keep us in your prayers, and God bless evolution".

What more can I say? I guess we all have to move on...

4 comments:

B said...

So does this mean I can start looking at pictures of hot women?

Just kidding what exactly am I supposed to say?

I guess I always knew I was just a rebound......

Raadgep Fam said...

I am so sad too. Ohhh dangit, well i guess hes not married at least! He is so flippen cute!

Brittany said...

Oh I am totally devastated for you!! Does this mean you can move on to me?

Jill said...

Don't worry. He is still single, although you are not. Better luck with your next day dream.
My list is as follows:
1. Lionel Richie
2. Mark Ruffalo
3. Peter from Heroes
4. Gilbert Blythe
5. Mr.Darcy from the new P&P