Monday, November 17, 2008

An Attitude of Gratitude


Lately I haven't been as grateful as I should be. Maybe it's all the stress, or just the rush of getting everything done on time, I'm not sure. But I saw this cute idea on a friends blog and decided to steal it (hope that's ok Nichole!).


Today I am grateful for my hubby. He was gone last week for training in LA and then came home sick and tonight is still not home (it's 9pm) and he left for work at 6:45 this morning. I am grateful that he is not only a provider for our family, but an example to our family. He is my best friend, my love, and my everything. I know it's not even been 2 years, but I can't imagine my life any different than it is right now. I can't wait until we get sealed and can spend eternity together. I love you, Mr.EBG!

No comments: