Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yesterday I was gratetful


I was totally busy yesterday with all the excitement of this week (my sis-in-law is getting married on Friday so tonight is her batchelorette party, tomorrow is setting up and getting primped and Friday is the big day. Then Saturday my cous is going through the Temple so my other cousin and my aunt and uncle are coming to town! Busy week!) so I didn't blog! But, I want everyone to know that I am still grateful! :)

Yesterday I was (and still am today) grateful for my Mom. My Dad flew to Utah and back yesterday (long story) so I met my Mom at the airport at 6am and we hung out all day. It was so fun going out Christmas shopping and my Mom also taught me how to make quilts for my kids as part of their Christmas. I am grateful that my Mom (and Dad) live so close to me and that we have such a good relationship. Not to mention, I love that my Mom taught my kids the pose she did in the picture above! lol :)

No comments: