Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Fun!
















We had such a fun Halloween this year! The night before we went to our wards trunk or treat, it was so different than any I'd been to, it was soo fun! A lot of the trunks were decorated and then a lot of them had little games for the kids to play, there was a cake walk, a cotton candy machine (yummy!), and a TON of candy! The kids had a blast!





The next morning Natali woke me up to let me know that she had her first loose tooth! I was happy for her but it was so early I just told her to go back to bed (I know, I'm a bad mommy) well all day long she wasn't feeling well and when she got home from school (which when I suggested she stay home from school she cried and said she wanted to learn, what a cutie pants!) I felt her tooth and it was SUPER loose! So we went out trick or treating and then we went to Jack In The Box where all of us started realizing that Natali would be toothless shortly. We worked on it there for a while then went to our house and Jess and I got the tooth out! It was soo cool! The one next to it is loose and will probably be out by this weekend, so that will be her bottom two and her top two are loose now too! lol.





Overall, we had a great Halloween! The kids looked super cute and had a lot of fun going around our neighborhood with their friends across the street. Andy was a storm trooper, Natali was a butterfly, and Giovanni was "the skeleton" (everything is "the" right now, I don't know it's cute though!).





Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Nat is such a big girl! I cant believe she is old enough to be losing teeth already!! NO!! I LOVE the picture of the 3 kids posed in their costumes, especially Vanni. Funny how he like cocked his head to the side. I showed Kasen andys costume and he knew right away what it was! Cute.