Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I really am Grateful! :)

Honest, I am a grateful person, but I am also a VERY busy one, too! :) This last week was crazy busy. My sis-in-law got married, my cousin went through the Temple, and we had to plan our Sharing Time for this coming week!

The wedding was beautiful, sorry I don't have pictures, my camera broke, remember?! But it was good times. A long day, but good times! I will just say one thing- I LOVE that Bry and I didn't do the luncheon and then reception later that night thing, I wouldn't have lasted a minute longer than the few hours we did at our reception! :) I am so happy for Britni (my sis-in-law) she married a guy who is PERFECT for HER. I'm happy they are starting their lives together and wish them all the happiness in the world!

Saturday I was glad to share in Jen going through the Temple. What a packed session! No joke, we were there 45 min early and I didn't think we'd make the session, it was that busy! I am so proud of the accomplishments she's made in the last few months to get her to the place she is now. I loved being in the Temple with my cousins and my Aunt and Uncle. It was so neat. I also noticed that I'm learning more every time I go to the Temple. Could this be that my nerves are finally calming down enough that I can remember what happens next? I'm not sure, but it's a neat thing, too!

This week is equally busy, we're having Thanksgiving/my birthday at my house so I'm trying to get all that ready. Bry gave me an early birthday gift and I went and got my hair done today. I LOVE IT! When Jen gets home I'll take a pic and post it! :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hey busy girl! Still waiting on the picture of your new "do"

I do agree that the more often you go to the temple, the easier it is to have calmed nerves and pay more attention!