Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sheknows.com

I am sooo excited to announce that Bryant has signed a job offer and will be starting his new job on Monday! YAAAY! Bryant will be an AdOps something for the website sheknows.com which is like an ivillage.com type of place (but much cooler, of course! lol) that is located in Scottsdale. There is a lot of room for growth and Bry seems excited! Yaay! I am so proud of Bry that he got a job so fast. There were so many companies that told him if we lived in New York/LA/San Fran/Chicago he'd be hired, and while we entertained the idea of moving we both felt the best place for us to be was right where we are and we knew the Lord would help us make it work!
I'm excited because this job won't be as much stress for Bry, there are no sales involved!! Super yaay!! :)

Top 5 Reasons I'm Happy For the new job
1. We'll have health insurance again!! (always helpful when you have a child on meds)
2. We'll have a pay check again! (always helpful when you have bills lol)
3. Bryant hasn't seemed so passionate about something in a long time (work wise that is lol)
4. Bryant will be gone during the day so I can get out of the house again (he doesn't like to go out and about like me lol)
5. Bry has to do training in LA and I'm trying to finagle my way to going with! lol


Top 5 Reasons I'm Sad
1. Though he doesn't like to gallivant all day, it's been nice having him home during the day
2. He doesn't get vacation time right away (like no anniversary trip this next year, sigh)
3. He has to commute to North Scottsdale (yuck!)
4. No Christmas party in San Fran this year
5. He works from 6-3:30 (good hours just REALLY early!!)

Bry, I hope you know how proud I am of you. I know these past 3 weeks have not been easy on you, but I also know that we've become closer because of this. I am proud that you worked your butt off to get a job so quick in an economy like it is right now. I know your main concern is providing for our family, and I am so thankful for that. This job may not be the pay we're used to, but I also know you are smart and things will work out with all those "side gigs" you have.
I love you, I'm proud of you, and proud to be your wifey. MUAH!

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

Yay how exciting! GOod luck with the new job Bryant!

Brittany said...

Aww I am so happy. What a stress reliever for the fam! I too am so proud of you Bry! I wasn't about to believe that he was more passionate about his job than he is his WIFEY, good thing you clarified that lol....

Congrats on the new start!