Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am Grateful for Nieces and Nephews




I am grateful for all 14 1/2 of my nieces and nephews, but today I am grateful for 2 in particular. Today is Michael's (my big brother, Jason's oldest son) 15th Birthday and he shares it with Emma (Summer's oldest daughter) who is turning 3!!




Michael lives in Spokane, WA and sadly, I haven't seen him since he was probably 9. He is such a fun, loving kid, and a good big brother to his 2 brothers and his sister. He is over 6' tall, wears a size 15 shoe so I think it's obvious that he loves to play football (he's number 99 in the pic), is the President for his church class, and even COOKS for his parents who are super busy! Good kid, huh? He was my first nephew and has such a special place in my heart. I wish I were with him to spend his birthday with him! Hopefully one day we'll have a huge reunion!




Emma lives in Cedar Hills, UT and I haven't seen her in a year and a half (are we all thinking the same thing I am? I really need to travel more! lol). I was there on the night that Emma was born and I remember waiting, and waiting, and waiting for her. When she finally decided we'd waited long enough she came and was such a beautiful baby girl with a huge head of DARK hair. She has the cutest little laugh and is super smart and a good big sister to her baby brother!




Happy Birthday Michael and Emma! I love you! :-)

No comments: