Wednesday, August 8, 2007

And then it hit me...

Lately I've been realizing more and more how blessed I am. I was sitting at dinner last night when I realized how seriously all of my prayers are being answered. I know that sounds weird, but for a really long time I felt like my prayers weren't being answered. I'm sure that it was my poor attitude, but... last night I was sitting there surrounded by my beautiful family, my mother-in-law, my two sister-in-laws and a room full of laughter and love. On our drive home we started singing songs and I felt the Spirit so strong. I felt that I got an answer to a prayer that I know I needed. I'm so thankful I have a husband who loves me and honors me who wants what is best for our family and works hard to achieve that.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I think you are blessed too and I am glad that you realize that, and you must realize that they are just as lucky to have you too!! Bryants prayers were answered when he found someone as wonderful as you!! You do have an awesome family! I wish you guys lived closer! I am so sad we don't see each other more often!

Pure Images said...

It's really cool when things like that happen. You just kinda look around and smile because life is good. =) It's these times we need to remember when the crappy stuff happens.