Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Happy Brithday Nati!!



Today is Natali's 5th Birthday! She is such a big girl. She woke up and was so excited to go to school and have fun with her new friends! She was even more excited when I picked her up and she told me that she was line leader ALL day long and got to hold the teacher's teddy bear that was decked out in birthday attire lol. Oh, to be a kid!

Anyways, here is a pic of her this morning, when she convinced me that she was indeed taller and looked much older, and one of her and I on Saturday at her birthday luau party!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

She is so happy to have it be her birthday! You can see it in her smile and her eyes. It's cute. Oh to be excited for birthdays again. Line leader? Now that's big time!! Good for her! Way to step up and be leader on the 2nd day Nati!!

Pure Images said...

Line leader!! Ohmigoodness, I forgot about that! I miss those days! I love the Luau party idea too. I will have to do it for Brielle some day. =)