Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mom


There has been so much going on in my life it's kind of crazy but I finally feel like a mom. There have been other times when I've felt like a mom but I think the feeling is sticking. Every morning it's the hustle and bustle of getting Natali ready for school, getting myself ready, fixing lunch, fixing breakfast (thank you Bryant for fixing lunch and breakfast or the poor kid would starve! lol) , and rushing out the door with minutes (literally) to spare. I really have no clue how my Mom did it with 4 kids. It's complete and utter chaos. Then we get to school and usually wait all of 5 seconds before her teacher comes lol. There have been so many Mom's waiting in the hall with their kids who come and tell me how much Natali and I look alike, "she's your little mini me" it's funny we both just look at each other and smile or say, we get that a lot. I'm so honored to be her and Vanni's Mom... I never for the life of me thought that I would feel the way I do. I hurt when I see their in pain, I get sad when I see their tears, I laugh with their excitement, and love more than I thought was humanly possible.

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

That is so awesome Autumn... Isnt it great being a mom? It is so hard when they are sad or hurt... =( But its the best feeling when they say I love you or give you a hug. I am so happy for you.

Brittany said...

Aww how sweet! What a nice post!! They are so lucky to have you in their life. You treat them so well and have accepted them wholeheartedly! You are such a great mother to them. And p.s. Nati is your little mini me!!