Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's About Time!!




For the past 4 months I've been trying to potty train Vanni...or should I say unsuccessfully trying? lol. Well, something clicked about 5 days ago. Vanni didn't pee pee in his pull-ups (which we should own stock in by now) and Bryant and I were so excited and I think he realized it. Well, since that moment Vanni hasn't pee peed in anything but the toilet! We told him yesterday if he was good and didn't pee pee in his pull-up then he could wear big boy pants starting today (yes, I tried big boy pants before and he peed in them too lol) . Well, he was good and didn't pee pee in them so... today he got big boy pants! He is even more excited that we are going to buy him Spiderman underwear if he is good today! Wish us luck!


When he got out of the shower I took these pics, I especially like the one where he's turned around and flexing his arm! lol, he's such a boy!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

oh yaaaay for vanni!! That is wonderful news! Yaay for mom and dad too!! Spiderman undies? Now that's motivation!! Geesh! I don't see why he didn't do this earlier!

Pure Images said...

So cute! Congrats! Brielle and I are going to start soon. I hate cleaning up all the pee pee and poo poo acidents though... yuck! Good job though, thats great!

Nichole Bruce said...

How funny, Braxton is doing the same thing right now!! I think that once a mom has potty trained a kid, they should get some kind of "SUPER MOM" award, along with lots of chocolate. Go autumn and vanni!!!