Friday, August 10, 2007

Depression Hurts...Everyone


For the past few days I've been watching my niece, Makenzy and she's been spending the night. I thought this would be good so that Vanni could have a friend to play with while Natali is at school (Ma is a few months younger than Vanni) but it doesn't seem to be the case. They are like an old married couple. They have so much fun together then all of a sudden you hear one of them yelling at the other, it's super. lol. So Vanni was upstairs when Natali got home yesterday and the three kids were playing superheros and Vanni SPIT all over Natali's door. Vanni is a spitter, and it's so disgusting. I don't know how to stop it. The worst part is, he stops for a few days and then all of a sudden he spits. Anyways, I went upstairs to clean up the damage and sent Vanni down to Bryant for time out. While I was upstairs I pretended to spit on Vanni's door, his new spiderman bedding, and his shark and he FREAKED! I know it was extreme, but I think it worked. He told Bryant that he never wanted to spit again and that he was sorry (that's huge compared to how he normally could care less) but he still had to sit in time out. I couldn't help take this picture, it was just too priceless. lol. Once again, it's a good thing he's cute! :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a sad little boy. BUT you did the right thing by punishing the dang kid! Have you tried flicking his mouth? I dunno. Kasen blows his lips together to spit but has never full on SPIT. So I don't know any advice to give you. But I hate spitting too, it's soooo nasty!