Thursday, August 13, 2009

30






Yesterday Bry celebrated his 30th birthday! It was a fun day, but kinda sucked because he had to work. We woke up and he got his presents-- a few weeks back he got the new Palm Pre so that was his big gift, but the kids made him a shirt, a key chain that says "We {heart} u daddy", and a plaque that says "Fathers who are kids at heart make the best daddies". Bry then left for work and I rushed to get the kids to school.

I then did something I've never done before in attempt to make the hub's bday special... I made him homemade Carmel corn! Bry is a total pop corn connoisseur, and he's always talked about his mom making Carmel corn so I got the recipe and gave it a try! It was sooo easy! After I was done {and tested the finished product} I drove and met Bry and some of his co-workers for lunch. It was fun!

We made carne asada tacos for dinner {Bry's request} and I made Bry some brownies {he had cake at work so I thought I'd mix it up a bit!}. The best thing was when we were getting the candles Andy told me how when he was little Bry put those trick candles on his cake so he wanted to get him back! So we totally did! It was awesome!!

Babe, I love you so much! I'm so glad we were able to spend some time together for your birthday. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I love that we have become so close. You are my best friend, my world, my lover, my everything. Happy Birthday babe!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Looks like a super fun day!

Never Wrong said...

Thanks Baby! Totally miss you. You are amazing thank you for trying SOOOOOO hard to make this birthday special for me. Sorry for how much I work.