Thursday, August 6, 2009

In Seven Heaven!

Tomorrow, August 7th, my baby girl turns 7!!! I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday I was putting her in pre-k and next week she'll be in 2nd grade! Where has the time gone?!






This is one of my favorite pics of Natali... she was 5 and surprised me with doing her own hair for church... she put every hair accessory she owns in her hair! Silly girl!!



Natali a few weeks ago when I cut her hair. I love that she likes to change it up with her hair every so often, she's such a girl!


Me and my baby girl about 2 months ago... she LOVES taking pics of us together! My cutie!!


A few months ago again, I think we were out to dinner and we were bored so we decided to take pics of us on my phone! She's too dang cute!


On Sunday me and my girly posing for the paparazzi!






7 Reasons I love my {almost} 7 year old!

1. She has her own sense of style-- totally funky to say the least!
2. She loves everybody unconditionally {everyone is her "best friend"}
3. She loves to read {and has been known to finish whole chapter books in a day!}
4. She is one of the most compassionate little girls you'll meet
5. She loves to mother {sometimes I have to remind her who the mommy is!}
6. She loves to sing and tells us she's going to be famous when she grows up
7. As smart as this little girl is she is soo ditsy sometimes- I love it!

Natali badadali, I couldn't imagine my life without you. I'm so lucky to be your Mommy and get to watch you grow and learn. You are a special little girl and we are so blessed to have you in our family!!

I love you the most, I win!!

4 comments:

Loree said...

what a sweet post! Happy Birthday to Natali!!!

Sarah S. said...

Happy Birthday to Natali. She is such a sweet darling girl. I think she won me over when she sang "bubbly" at the primary talent show right when you guys moved in. It was adorable.

AB said...

She's lucky to have such a rock star mom!

Brittany said...

Happy Happy Birthday Nati! So glad we know you. Thanks for being so sweet to my bossy little boy. He absolutely adores you. We are happy to celebrate with you! Love ya!